Blue Goose Designs BLue Goose Poses

Blue Goose Designs BLue Goose Poses
BLue Goose Designs and Poses for Second Life

Monday, June 6, 2011

New Release!!!

 I know it has been awhile but I got alot released this time around I did poses. A little bit for everyone some great singles male and female. A few couples , a group, and a friends. so check them out :)





Wow see alot of singles!!
Singles are sold separately or as a pose pack
Poses pack of course are cheaper then buying all separately

Now for some Couples Poses

This one is HOTTT!!!

Num Num :)


can you say mc Dreamy?


For those days you wanna sit back and chill
I am diffinetly chillin here looks at my shades

Now for some sexy girls


Gather your girlfriends put on your sexest outfits and strike this pose
Yeah Baby!!

I call this a friends pose cuz well 2 girls standing there looking cool :)

It is kinda a fashion pose :)

So come by and check out these poses :) 
Lucky chairs and mini MM Boards located in the back of the store on either side of the stairs
some great stuff up for grabs

Cya soon,
Claudia and Michael




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLue Goose Followers