Blue Goose Designs BLue Goose Poses

Blue Goose Designs BLue Goose Poses
BLue Goose Designs and Poses for Second Life

Monday, August 16, 2010

New Item !!!

Yay I am not just excited about having a new item but excited cuz it is done hehehe. Shoes are a chore but well worth it. I decided to make a combo have several items so you can mix and match change it up some so you're not just wearing the same thing. Plus I included these amazingly cute boots.

Its come with a bikini like top that is zebra sequined. Another top you can add to it that is pulled down some in the front to show off the bikini top and of course short to show off that sexy midrift. Fishnet stocking with garters always hot. Then you can wear either the laced up zebra sequined shorties or the long version as a skirt based with the belted skirt, showing just a bit of the zebra with the bow having ppl wonder what are you wearing underneath your shirt. It also comes with sequined gloves with a lace edging. And last but of course not by far the least BOOTS. They are a latex boot with straps and buckles down the side. So super uber cute I might just glue them to my feet. All of this running at a special price of 300L. What 300L? you say. Yes 300L I know right that is like the price of the boots alone so the outfit would be almost like getting it for free. Well I was so excited I wanted it priced reasonable. I will be working on many other project like this.

     Also we have hunts coming soon. Septemeber 1st will be starting the back to school hunt and the morining sunshine hunt. Another hunt will be The Unknown Hunt and hopefully many more to come. Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLue Goose Followers